One of my favorite ways to witness is by using a Salvation Bracelet. Each Bead has a Special Meaning. Both kids and adults love these little bracelets. All the materials needed, can be bought at nearly any craft store. I buy mine at Wal Mart in the crafting section. Make some Today!!! Feel Free to copy the meanings and hand them out with the bracelets.
How to make a salvation Bracelet
6 Beads (1 Black, 1 Red, 1 White, 1 Blue, 1 Green, 1 Yellow or Gold
1)Take beads and string onto a piece of leather cord (app. 12 inches long)The first bead is black, then they go red, white, blue, green, and gold.
2) Pull the beads as tight as you can to the center of the cord and tie a regular knot on the black end.
3) Tie a knot on the gold end and your bracelet is finished.
4) Each bead has a special meaning. When you wear your bracelet somebody will probably ask about it, so be familiar with each bead’s meaning so you can share the love of Jesus Christ with someone else.
The meanings are:
· BLACK - Sin is what separates us from God. We choose to disobey God. "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
· RED - Jesus died on the cross and rose from the grave, paying the price and penalty for our sin. He provided the only way to God. "But God demonstrates His love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Roman 5:8
· WHITE - When we become a Christian God cleanses us from all unrighteousness and washes us whiter than snow." But you know that He appeared so that He might take away our sins. And in Him is no sin." 1 John 3:5
"Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow." Isaiah 1:18
· BLUE - One of our first acts of obedience is to publicly confess our faith through baptism. " So then, those who had received His word were baptized; and there were added that day about three thousand souls.." Acts 2:41 (NASB)
·GREEN -We must now grow as a believer in all areas of our life. Looking at Jesus as our example. "But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen." 2 Peter 3:18 NKJ
· GOLD - If we have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, we have the promise of a home in heaven.” In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. “ John 14:2-3
Make salvation bracelets for lost friends so they will know you care about them!!!